T&Cs at end of page!
Please use the contact page to make an offer. First firm commitment to buy gets it.
9th December 2020 — pens! No offers please, not interested in any swaps or part exchanges. £8 per order (any number of pens) for packing and insured shipping.
EDC gear coming soon, not yet priced but take a look at the selection…
Orrbott short Orb Ti with upgraded light engine, £300
Reylight Lumintop copper tool, £25
Jetbeam RRT01 original with 18650 extension tube, £40
4sevens Mini MkII Cu, £40
4sevens Mini MkII Ti, £40
Surefire Sidekick, £40
Victorinox Alox Pioneer Aqua 2020, £40
Victorinox Alox Cadet Blue LE, £40
Northwoods Fremont Jack, £175
CU65 keyboard, built, with Red silent switches and SA Godspeed keycaps. Less than an hour’s use — ordered before I graduated to 40% keyboards! £200
Massdrop Alt keyboard. Low profile. All stock. Again, hardly used. £120.
Desiderata Soubriquet Cocobolo ne plus ultra number 5 of 29, £390
Desiderata BAMF, stub, titanium shaft, minor cosmetic issues, £160
Lamy Studio Aquamarine, gold F nib, £100
Mythic Prime, Brooks Red, Nemosine stub, £110
Terms and Conditions
- CONDITION. Consider all pens in good used condition, with minor wear and tear. All pens are boxed unless I’m very much mistaken, please please check if that’s important to you. Nibs are as stated in the listing. All sales are final, no refunds or returns.
- PAYMENT. All prices are net to me, so payment by PayPal Friends and Family or bank transfer, please — if you want to pay by PayPal Goods and Services, you pay the fee.
- TRADES. If you want to offer me a trade, I’m happy to hear it. If you’re a regular reader, you’ll know what floats my boat! Particularly interested in Nakaya Dorsal v2, Gimena, Arco Verde.
- SHIPPING. No international sales on this round, please. I know where I am with Royal Mail Special Delivery. Insured, tracked UK delivery is £8 for any number of pens.
- SHIPPING TIMES. With a new baby in my household, I’m afraid I can’t make daily runs to the post office. I’ll do a weekly post run on Saturday morning, and that will catch anything that gets bought before Friday night.